Wednesday, August 24, 2011

RAGNAR 2011

"I'd Rather Be Drinking a  Diet Coke"
I'm proud to say that I ran in the Ragnar Relay race this year in June with Justin, and I had a great time!  We had awesome friends as teammates, which made all the difference.  I was runner 7, which is the first runner in Van 2.  Each of my legs was 4 miles, which fit my running ability just right.  Top that off with having Justin there to help me along the way, and it was a great 2 days.  A little bit of Lortab for the tendonitis in my ankle didn't hurt either! 

Gotta love our shirts!



Justin and his boy friends!  Matt, Bryce, and Justin were great entertainment in our Van.


Justin is an amazing runner.  It was fun seeing him in action---and in an extra medium reflector vest!

Bryce and Mer with Justin in front of our "Van" decorated with our name and all.

Van 2!!  Us, The Hopkin's, and The Strong's

Megan, Teylor, and Becca ran on a team together too.  We ran into them at Snow Basin and had a chance to chat for a bit.  Great work, Team!

See you next year, Ragnar!

No comments: