Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A (small) Taste of Spring

It was 50 degrees today, and it felt so good!  So, of course, we spent a lot of the day outside.  Alivia walked around the whole circle with her walker (a first!), and Bowen enjoyed riding his new scooter!  Please Spring, come a little faster!!

Every once in awhile, during her walk, Alivia would get on her belly and look at the little "treaures" (aka rocks) on the ground. 



I have to write down what Bowen said to me today.  He was playing Brickbreaker on my phone.  He handed the phone to me, and told me it was my turn to play.  I handed the phone back to him, and told him I didn't want to play because I wasn't very good at the game.  He then handed the phone back to me and said,

"Come on, Mom.  I believe in you.  You can do it."

Thanks, Buddy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet...what he said, and the picture!!

Paula said...

That toothy grin of Bowens just made my day. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

50 degrees? WHooooohoooo!! I am hoping it's warm by the time we get back to the mainland. I think we are coming for your birthday. (that's the day we get there.) :)