Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mother's Day Fun


Mother's Day is always a fun time, especially when you are the mom in the family!  Bowen's preschool had a "Mother's Day Tea."  There was a cute little singing program, and then they kids presented us with gifts.  Part of the gift was a little questionaire that Bowen filled out about me.  This is what he said:
My mom is "32" years old. ("not my dad's age")
She is "really tall" inches tall.
She weighs "forty hundred" pounds.
Her favorite food is "orange chicken."  (Bowen's favorite food) :)
While I am at school, she "watches me."

The other funny thing about the Mother's Day Tea was the kids were supposed to be dressed in Sunday best.  When we got there, some kids had suits on!  I had to laugh because just getting Bowen in a shirt with a collar was tricky enough!  I love that boy!

To celebrate with the Bailey family, we met a Brick Oven for a little Mother's Day dinner.  Best place to celebrate if you ask me!




And last, but not least, my Mother's Day gift from my cute family!  We LOVE our trampoline!  Ours broke from last year, and I have been missing it all Spring.  When I told Justin that I wanted a trampoline for Mother's Day, he thought it was a little silly.  But he came through, and we are on it everyday! 

No comments: