Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love Our Cougs!!

Darn it!  Our Cougs lost tonight in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament.  Justin was a nervous wreck, which then transfers onto everyone else.  He is so passionate, and our little Jackson carries some of that passion with him--especially about BYU and Jimmer.  Jackson made this sign at school today:

What a true fan he is! I love the "rise and showt" part. He was very sad when they lost, but we reminded him that we can cheer for Jimmer in the NBA.  And we had to remind him (and his Dad) that not everyone can win.  But still...Darn It!!


Someone wrote on Justin's Facebook page that we have two Jimmerations of Cougar fans!  He's right!  I don't know how we wouldn't with Justin around.  For now, Alivia will just keep wearing her pink and wonder why everyone was yelling at the TV.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Fun blog! I have to admit that I, too, will miss Jimmer at BYU. I hope he has a successful NBA career. And the addition of Alivia in all her pinkness makes the all-boy picture POP!

Amanda said...

I am surprised she doesn't have a PINK BYU shirt! Your BYU boys are so cute.