Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sprinkles


Bowen and I made sugar cookies for a little neighborhood lunch at my neighbor's house.  I gave him four cookies to decorate while I jumped in the shower.  When I got out and went and checked on him, this is what I found.  He used the entire bottles of sprinkles on 4 cookies!  But they were very neatly placed on each cookie.  I couldn't help but smile and praise him for his great work.  Needless to say, I told him he could have those cookies all to himself!  For a kid with a big sweet tooth, I think he was in heaven.

2 comments:

Joanna and Chris said...

Your kiddos are real cuties!

Amanda said...

Where does time go? I can't believe Bowen is old enough to play soccer and Alivia is old enough to walk?! Ridiculous! I bet it's so fun to watch. I love those stages where they are doing new fun things, like walking or learning to play a game. I think you should have let Bowen decorate all the cookies!