Saturday, April 9, 2011

Big Girl!

I don't know where the time has gone!  The past couple of weeks, Alivia has reached some pretty big milestones, and I think it is happening all too fast.  2 weeks ago, she just started taking steps at one of Bowen's soccer games.  By the end of the weekend, she was up to about 11 steps.  I'm so excited for her!  She is very proud of herself and wears a big smile on her face as she toddles with straight legs around the room!  I think Jackson and Bowen are equally excited for her.  They get so excited and give her big hugs when she takes her big steps. (Side Note:  everytime anyone pulls out a camera, Alivia blinks her eyes really tight.  All you have to do is say "say cheese" and she will blink.  I have to take a couple of pictures every time to try to avoid this crazy look!)

(See the crazy-blinking-eye look?!)

Alivia still loves to sit on my bathroom counter when I get ready.  She just gets messier and messier though.  Now she likes to play with all of Justin's bathroom gadgets.

(Again, the closed eyes...)

The other big milestone, besides taking steps, is NO MORE BOTTLES!  I washed and put them away the other day with a heavy heart.  She just can't be this big.  I just keep reflecting on how fun and exciting each day is with a baby-turning-toddler around the house!

No comments: